Friday, July 6, 2012

The Gospel Coalition....

Over the weekend of June 22-24, I spent a weekend with WONDERFUL college girlfriends at The Gospel Coalition Women's Conference. I love being part of something. I love belonging. And I feel like I belong to The Gospel Coalition. Like these are my people. Thinking Christians who care about transformation. So let's break it down...what is a coalition? According to Websters it is, "the act of coalesing: UNION" And coalesing is, "to grow together" and "to unite into a whole". So Gospel Union...Gospel Growing Together...Gospel Uniting into a Whole...yes I want to be a part of this. And what is the Gospel? Not according to webster, but according to Jesus, who is and defines the Gospel. The Gospel is GOOD NEWS. And what is good news for a sinner? Redemption and forgiveness of those sins for all time, by a perfect God. So The Gospel Coalition is Growing Together in Redemption and Forgiveness through a Perfect God. Can't wait till the completion of this in heaven. But until then I will gladly attend the conferences whenever my finances allow:) Here are a few pics of time and money well spent:
ME, CELESTE AND LANI
ME AND NEW FRIEND KRISTEN:)

No comments: