Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Monotonous Days begs the Mind to Play...

So I have started this blog with the hope of adding some stimulation to my workday. I am blessed with a job that requires little effort and rarely any stress, but I often find myself wasting days away on My Space, People.com, and Facebook. This should not be dear friends. Not with the education I have or the spiritual convictions. So, I initially intend to post weekly (much to Ivanildo's chagrin) and as I become more adept at this, hopefully they will become more frequent. Quite honestly, I think changing my mind from producing mush to matter will take some time. But I'm excited for this journey and wonder what my mind will come up with and what also the Spirit might lead me to share...See you in a week!!

Laura G.

No comments: